Monday, November 14, 2011

Guest Designer Spotlight on Me

Yep, there's a guest designer spotlight on me over on The Greeting Farm blog... and here's what you'll find there...

Where do I even begin?! Let's start with... I was over the TOP when Jess asked me to guest design with The Greeting Farm and the Farmers this month!! You know my answer to that! It is truly a privilege to be crafting with these girls and and to play with these CUTE and FUN stamps... It's such a SUPER exciting time for me as i've been following TGF since 2009, right about the time I started my blog... My first ever TGF purchase consisted of Flutter Anya, Princess Anya and WS Edward... And well, to this day, my collection has grown... (and quite a bit too, =D) i can't tell you what my FAVE stamps are, as the list would be endless (cause i really love them all), but i will say that I have a few faves from each stamp line... hehehe... will that count?!

I LOVE card making and do it often, but i DO love creating alterables and 3D projects too! So guess what i've got to share with you?!?
An altered item! It was only right for me to use a stamp from my first purchase to do my spotlight and decide to go with Flutter Anya because i just LOVE her... hehehe! This is an altered photo album that features some things that I like... I mean LOVE... =D Well, I do love me some patterned paper and probably have enough to last me years (but I still buy more), embellishments are a MUST, even if simply used like this... Glitter will spice up any creation and I do enjoy the spark! And a fave technique, which I don't do often enough, is paper piecing! Flutter Anya's outfit is paper pieced...

A HUGE Thank you to The Greeting Farm for having me this month! This journey is AMAZING!

Thanks for popping in today and i should be back shortly with more creations... guess you could say i'm on crunch time prepping for the last craft fair i'm participating in, so i'm not around here much... so sorry about that but my time should start to free up soon... Huggies for now!

7 comments:

  1. Yup, I'm still up too....reading blogs. Love your latest card....lovely colors and very soothing overall feeling. Congrats for being part of the TGF team.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used my favorite color combo! I love that background DP too. I can't believe you managed to be a guest DT for GF and continue all of your craft fair projects, Lollipop Crafts and coordinate SSS and cards for your aunty! Move over supergirl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Kris! So awesome that you're a Guest DT on the Farm... you are so inspiring, not only your crafting skills, but also your generous, warm heart! Great job girl!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey girly! I'm finally blogging again (somewhat)! Glad to see your beautiful creations are still rocking Blogland! Hope you get some rest soon! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job on altering the photo album. The DSP matches perfectly with Flutter Anya. You always do such a good job with coordinating everything on your projects. Good luck with finishing up your projects for the craft fairs. I hope that you get some well deserved rest soon. BTW, how was your first day last week? :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the prettiest photo album I've seen, love the color scheme you've used! You and the Farm are a perfect match Kris and it is so fun seeing your inspiration on their blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful altered album and congrats on being the guest DT this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris