Monday, November 15, 2010

It's SO girly!

It's Monday!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready for a new week!! I surely enjoyed my weekend as yesterday was a very special day for my son!! He was baptized in the presence of God and witnessed by family and friends!! YAY!!! Love you my lil' man!!

Now it's back to reality and working on my next big project which is DD2's birthday in 3 weeks... i can't believe the days are just passing by so fast!

Thank you to all that played along with us last week! Making birthday creations are always fun!! Are you ready?? It's time for a new challenge at Lolllipop Crafts with hostess for this week, Peggy!!

Fairy Knoll is sponsoring us this week and you can catch some info on this sponsor tomorrow on the Lollipop Crafts blog... but be sure to check out Lollipop Crafts today to get all the details on Challenge #16 - Very Girly... Yes, Peggy wants to see you make a creation for a girl with all the girly goodies!!! See what the prize is and take a peek at what the DT has for you... It surely is GIRLY over there... =D This is what I have for you today!

I used the Dancing Glamour Girl from Fairy Knoll's... Isn't she pretty?? The sentiment "Move to the beat of your own drum" is also from Fairy Knoll's... I fun flocked the bottom of her dress (yes, i thought that was really girly) and added pearls and rhinestones with a flower... Hope i did Peggy's challenge justice...

Again, I have to apologize for the blury, out of focus pictures, etc... I am still trying to get the hang of my new camera and all it's features, LOL... Naiive I tell you! haha!

Hope you'll join us this week with all things girly! Be sure to link up on the Lollipop Crafts blog!

Check back soon as i believe i have come to a decision about the Secret Santa Swap! For now, take care and smile!!!

4 comments:

  1. Love that layout and background paper - you did a great job with this image! ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the flocking on the card!

    That's so exciting about your son being baptized. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so beautiful Kris, hun this is glam and pretty. I love the image oyu have used and fun colours! Such cute papers.
    I have mised you too hun
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris