Friday, July 9, 2010

June OCS

It's Aloha Friday!!! yipppeee!!! i'm hoping to get into the craft room for most of the day today... no errands, no big plans, and i'm feeling a little in the mood to craft... =D wanted to share my June OCS card that i received from my partner, McCine.... it's blue-tiful!!!! look....
she made this pretty gate fold card... look at that gorgeous embossing... and i love how the flower embellies keep this card closed....
here's the inside!! isn't that image just so darn cute!!! love how she put the sentiment in there too... Thank you McCine for a wonderful swap!!! it's so adorble!!!

it's a little overcast here in Hawaii Nei... sun is trying to peek through the clouds... hope it stays like this for awhile... i'm dreadful in this heat.... it's horrible.... i wonder if DD#2 will let me sit in her pool?! LOL... probably not... well, with my handy dandy super fan on me, i'll sit at my craft desk and see what i can get done... too much to do, and lately, no energy to do it! oh, btw, there is still a week to go for my final blogaversary candy!! if you haven't already played along, go here and get your comments in.... stay tuned! hope to get some more sharings on here and a big announcement is coming up soon too!!! so for now, i'm heading to my thinking chair!!! =D Have a fabulous day and thank you for stopping by today!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is such a cute card that you got! I am finally back from my crazy move. How are things? How are you feeling mama? When are you due again? TTYL!

    Hugs,
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris!

    This is a really nice card you got, love the details!

    Hope y'all doing well over there on Maui!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris