Saturday, August 8, 2009

i wanna be just like.... Challenge



OMG! it's 1:40AM HST and i'm still up.... well, it's the only time i really have to craft without interruptions... LOL... Here's my take on the Club Anya Challenge - I wanna be just like "AMY"... finally got me some Anya stamps... Yay!!!!

i splurged at BF tonight since it was the first day of the sale... got some on sale and some not on sale... mainly stocked up on paper since that was the main thing in the ad... and of course, odds and ends, new stamps and what not... so a lot of what's on this card was some new things i purchased... TFL!!!

DP - DCWV Citrus Pack

Coloring - Marvy's Le Plume Pens

Eyelets - old SU stock

Sentiment/Swirl stamp - Heidi Grace Designs

Stickles GG

3D Glitter Paint

Rhinestones

Ribbon - American Crafts

**Oh, my! Didn't know i was that tired when i did this post... had to make a lot of corrections... LOL...

4 comments:

  1. Your card is super cute! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute kris!!! Lucky you scored a lot of stuff from BF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this card, Kris! You did a great job! I especially love what you did with the swirl stamp - mind if I copy? Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Found you through Linda's blog. LOVE the mermaid!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris