Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spotlighting on more TREATS!

Wow! i've been really slacking on posting huh?! been a bit under the weather the last few days and then been crunching some deadlines... crafting has been slow too.... tired and feeling blah is a big part of that... i have some sharings for the rest of the week though... =D

today we shine the light on Lollipop Crafts Sponsor of the week.... MELJEN'S DESIGNS...
Hop on over to Lollipop Crafts blog to pick up the deets on this wonderful company and check out all the inspiring creations using Meljen's Designs adorable images by the T Team...

here's my super sweet treats featuring 2 of Meljen's cutesy images....
I used "Happy Fall" and "Cute Little Candy Corn" digis to make these super easy treats... i really lucked out... because Fall and Halloween are in full gear, i was able to find some candy corn and mellowcreme pumpkins to complete this... i have to admit, i'm not a real big fan of these sweet treats, but i'm sure others are...
close up of the Happy Fall Badge....
and a close up of the Cute Little Candy Corn.... pretty easy treats huh?! i did a different version of this last year for girls day which you can see here.... of course you can make these for any occassion... i like it because it's simple, pretty fast depending on detailing and fun to give out...

there is still time to join us in our Halloween challenge this week and try your luck at winning a great prize from Meljen's... so hurry on over to LC and link up your creations!

Thanks for visiting with me today... if you've been following my Make a Child Smile drive here, i've posted a pix of a doll Aunty sent to me... it's the same ones she's busy sewing... toodles for now, i'll be back tomorrow with my journal page... =D

7 comments:

  1. These are cute Kris - I have this pumpkin digi too and was contemplating on using it this year and I said nay, used the other one instead for my stick candy bags.... I not a fan of those treats too - don't care for them... hope you feel up to par real soon....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute idea, Kris!I haven't really used too many digis but maybe I should to speed things up!

    TFS such a geat idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not a big fan of the mallow pumpkins and candy corn either but they are so perfect in these treat bags with those cute images! There is a fall party mix where you take candy corn and mix it with peanuts and it's not bad, tastes like a Pay Day candy bar.
    Hope you have a great Friday and weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Girl!! You have been a busy bee!! I love how you shrank the images down and made these cute tags for those treat bags. I am also not a fan of either candy, but I think you could probably get ppl to buy them just with the packaging alone. Terrific job!! ;)
    Have a happy Friday and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, these treats are great Kris! I can see some pretty happy kids when they get these, beautiful job! Take care now, feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The treats are super cute. The digi images are too. I love candy corn espcially the chocolate ones. I used to be able to eat a hand full of them, but nowadays can only eat 1 or 2. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love all your treat holders! and love how the candy matches the image. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris