Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Internet issues... Wednesday DTs delayed...

Hey Friends!! just a little quick note... i'm having issues with getting on the internet on my desktop that has all my pictures... i've tried several times with no luck... i'm sneaking onto my laptop right now, but i can't seem to find the adapter to load the pictures on here... SO, i'm sorry for the incovenience but my Flutter by Wednesday and Dare post will be a little delayed.... i will get to it first thing in the morning (Hawaii time)... please check back okay?! Thanks a bunch and sorry for the delay!!!

Hugs,
Kris

3 comments:

  1. Sorry you're having internet issues...last night was the first night we didn't have any in a week! LOL about trying to locate the adapter for your camera...no clue where mine is either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sorry about your internet issues!! Hope it gets resolved soon.
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear about your internet issues!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris