Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Praying for you...

A huge warm WELCOME to 2010 and Welcome to our very first Whimsical Wednesday - Diedrich Dare post for the new year!! As mentioned last week, we are starting this new year with fabulous sponsors for the first challenge of every month... So who DARES to sponsor us this week?!?! drumrooooooll please.....

Paper Makeup Stamps is our January 2010 Sponsor!!!

Katie, the owner of PMS has generously agreed to be our very first sponsor for 2010.... HOOORAY!!! Katie is offering the WINNER of this week's challenge a rubber stamp prize...you just have to check out what's in her store... She's got fairies and monsters and a whole lot more... go on and take a look.... and she's super sweet too...

Diedrich Dare #17 is an inspired challenge this week DARED by the wonderful Madelyn.... hop onto the Dare blog and see what our featured stamper, Jaqueline has awaiting for you.... Here's a picture of Madelyn's inspiration...
And here's my inspiration from it...
Katie has kindly given the team a free digi to play with this month and i just had to get a fairy... so my choice was to play with Praying Madelyn.... isn't she just the sweetest?!? i LOVE her... She's versatile and could be used for any occasion... when i first saw the makeup a set, i visioned PINK... lots and lots of shades of pink... and then i liked the round compartments so i used buttons, rhinestones and dew drops as an inspiration from that... mmm, Madelyn is sending a prayer to all of you to wish you all a WONDERFUL NEW YEAR!

Please visit my awesome team members and see what they have to inspire you.... links to their individual blogs are on my left sidebar... Cassie, Rebecca and Debbie will not be joining us this week, but will be back next week...

So what do you DARE to create??? Don't forget to link your creation to Mr. Linky on the Dare blog. If uploading to SCS/PCP/Gallery, please use keyword DDSC17. You don't want to miss all the fun, so i DARE you to get creating... We wanna see what inspires you!

13 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful coloring Kris!! I Love all the details and AMAZING colors you chose!! Gorgeous work! Arent those fairies the best?? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luvn the pinks Kris! :) Just bias 'cause that's my favorite color! Fab card and luv the glitz and glamour of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really lovely! I just love those colours! gorgeous image too!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great take on the inspiration challenge Kris. Love all the bling too. Gorgeous card my friend. Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You really rocked this dare Kris. Nice bling!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What a gorgeous card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh My Kris,

    This card is so so so pretty your coloring rocks and all the dew drops and bling you added make it a really stunning creation I love all the pink great job on this miss Kris plus I have to let you know all your visits to my blog alway leave me feeling so loved and so happy your comments rock girlfriend!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kris, I am such a terrable friend. I have not gotten a chance to see your wonderful work this week. This is adorable. Just soo sweet. I love it. Have a super day, hugs Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. I CANNOT stop staring at this GORGEOUS card! OMGOSH-LOVE It!!! The beautiful dew drops, beautifully colored image..WOW! This is just adorable kris and a PERFECT take on the inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So very pretty Kris!! That dew drop frame is amazing!!! Love the pinks you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow...so gorgeous! I love the pinks, the butterflys and the buttons. It all ties in so nicely. Great job Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the buttons and the butterflies! How beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris