Monday, April 11, 2011

Girly GIRL!!!

Hiya there!! got lots to chit-chat about so this will be a long post... reader beware.... and don't say i didn't warn you.... hehe!


the week flew by once again and we are at Challenge #34 - ALL GIRL at Lollipop Crafts today! Sweet Lollipop Girl Juelmarie has taken over the challenge post this week so head on over there NOW, get the deets and get SO GIRLY!!

This week's sponsor is Inky Impressions and they are giving away one sweet rubber to a random winner... oh my, you're gonna LOVE their stamps... so why not chance your LUCK! want a sneak peek?!?!?

here's my card featuring Fairy Lili.... isn't she magical?! she is ONE of my FAVE images from Inky's... the possibilities with her is endless... she is paired with Bo Bunny Vicki B papers that i bought yesterday at the BFC Kokua Sale-abration, in my efforts to help Japan.... LOVE them papers!! rich in bold colors... (yikes, i just noticed my pix is horrible... i see the shadows... SORRY!) anyway, i also saw the new stash of primas that the BFC here carries, and saw a fabulous one that had feathers in it... O-M-G! gorgeous... but instead of buying them i decided to case my own... i couldn't find the type of feathers i wanted and ended up buying just white... you can see it a little, but if you click on the pix to enlarge, you might see it a little better... i actually like the way it came out... =D her wings are glittered up in crystals stickles and i've spread some pearls and rhinestones around the card... girly right???


i decided to enter this into a few challenges this week too!


1. Inky Impressions Challenge #12 - die cuts! i used large labels as the mat for the image and double ended tags for the sentiment...


2. Flutter by Wednesdays - #149 ~ Open theme


i do hope you all had a wonderful weekend and are ready to start a new week.... i on the other hand is still trying to recover from my late nights and have taken saturday evening and sunday to rest and catch up on sleep.... but honestly, i'm right back at it again... 3 more weeks to my last event for spring! prep, prep, prep!! and the only time i have decent production.... LATE NIGHTS! LOL... so bare with me as i juggle 1 million things at once... oh and i hope my Hawaii friends got to buy some goodies at their respective BFCs on Saturday!!


Hop on over to the LC blog and check out what my Lollipop sisters have all GIRL-ed up for you today!!! be sure to leave some love and play along this week!! Thank you for coming today and leaving your awesome feedback!! I really enjoy reading your comments and it makes me smile ear to ear and really keeps me going!! going to 'poof' on out of here for now and work my wand, i mean hands!! =D

9 comments:

  1. Hello Kris-
    I'm a newbie to to Blog land. Your Fairy Lili is precious, luv the detailing you did to this card. Great job..

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kris,
    Love your card.....bold colors yet very sweet.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you used here Kris!! They are so pretty!! Your image is adorable and I love your coloring too!!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a sweet card! love the colors and the layout is fab! hope you get a chance to really catch up with your sleep! have a good Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super cute! love the color and details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love that fairy! maybe she'll work her magic on you! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet girly card Kris!! Love it. Glad you got a chance to recharge your battery. :) TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is totally stunning hunni.. lovin the colours and you used my fave image!! xx Thanks for playing at Inky Impressions xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful!! LOVE the colours.. love the layout!! LOVE that image!!!
    Thanks for joining in at Inky Impressions for our diecut challenge!
    Sammi
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris