Monday, March 28, 2011

Shape ups!

And no, i don't mean your shoes! hehe!! Hello once again friends!! i trust your weekend was well! Monday challenge at Lollipop Crafts is here again so come out and join us!!!

Lollipop Girl Tammy is hosting Challenge #32 - Shape Up - create a non-square or non-rectangle card! time to use your imagination and create a card using a different shape.... nesties might come in handy with this challenge....

Our sponsor this week is Just Some Lines and they are offering a fantastic prize... be sure to hit the LC blog for the details on this challenge and stay tuned for a sponsor spotlight on Just Some Lines there too... Thank you Just Some Lines!!

Here's my creation for this challenge...

My nesties sure came in handy to create this card.... i used one of the Baby Bunnies created by Amy Y. (it's available at ATS) as my choice of image... had this cutie almost a year now and haven't inked him up until now... flocked hiw little tail and white in his hears and glittered up the daffodil he's holding... also added the "just for you" sentiment from one of TGF's sets and scattered a few primas with rhinestone middles... inside is stamped using the Dandelion Designs sentiment "Happy Easter, Honey Bunny!"... and voila! a cute Easter card....

Please visit the rest of the Lollipop Girls! the links to their blogs are on my sidebar... check out what shape up cards they have to share with you today and leave them some sugar!

3 comments:

  1. Really cute Easter card, Kris! I love that stamp; it's one of my favorites. The card shape is a good choice. (I guess we are both night owls LOL!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris