Wednesday, June 22, 2011

July Secret Sister Swap sign ups...

Hello summer!!! i hope you all are enjoying the summer season... i assume some envy the fact that i'm in Hawaii, but the weather has been off and on lousy, and therefore doesn't make great beach days... it's almost like we are in winter already... passing showers, cold at night, blah, blah... but it does make perfect weather for CRAFTING!! most of the time... when it's nice and cool and a breeze sweeps through...

hmmm.... let's go with a theme for July.... how about FLOWERS.... yup, i'm sure you all can create lots of fantastic things with flowers... flowers can be in your image, on your papers, used as embellies, whatever fits your creations as long as there is a flower(s)...

here's some deets on my swap: *please take note of some changes in red*

1. You can swap anything you think is appropriate. Such as cards, 3d projects, gift tags, altered items, etc. You are not restricted to just a card for each swap... for example, you can do a card this month and gift tags next month, etc... be creative and use your talents! Many of you do not limit yourself to cards, there are some that do awesome jewelry, altered items and so on, so this is the swap to make something special and surprise someone... can't get creative? no problem, you are free to sub in a RAK too!

2. I kindly ask that you please send out your swaps before month's end. Please take into consideration snail mail timing. If you cannot mail your swap before the end of the month, you are given until the 5th day of the following month to do so. This will allow some time for your Secret Sister to receive it. If nothing has been received within 10 days past the end of the month, i will not include you in future sign ups. Please friends, let's play fair. This is a commitment i ask that you follow through with.

sign ups will be open until June 28th... PREVIOUS PLAYERS, just leave a comment on this post so i know you want to play along... NEW PLAYERS, please email me at krisnal5868athotmaildotcom with the subject "Secret Sister Swap" and the following info: FULL NAME, ADDRESS, BLOG URL (if you have one) and BEST EMAIL for contact.

If you cannot commit yourself to this swap, please don't sign up. I believe there is decent time allowed to swap. Remember, you don't have to create anything outrageously fancy, as long as your SS knows it comes from your heart!! I understand things come up that we cannot control, please make contact with me so we can work something out should that happen.

Thank you to all who have made this swap possible, who have shared their talents and creations with others, and for keeping this swap going!!!

6 comments:

  1. My June one will go out when I get back from seminar, still before the end of June...and I'd love to sign up for July as I'm having fun with this!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please sign me up for July. I love theme you picked out for this month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. please sign me up for July! Thanks Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd like to join in the fun this month! I've emailed you my info Kris!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hola sista!! Sign me up!! I just sent my June pack out today. Thanks!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris