Monday, January 31, 2011

Secret Sister Swap for February

{Please scroll down for my Lollipop Crafts creation. Thank you!}

Hiya!! so i've been super busy finishing as much as i can for the bazaar coming up this weekend... lots of late nighters with craft supplies, caffeine, movie/music and ME!! LOL... if i don't push myself, i'll never get anything done... and on tops, my 2 lil' have a cold, so i've been battling with runny noses, coughs and sneezes in my face... Airborne please! hehe... but i'm hoping this week i'll be able to share the creations i've made...

If you're on Maui, come and check us out at the Christ the King Keiki Karnival on Friday, 2/4 from 5-10pm or on Saturday, 2/5 from 11am-8pm... i'll have some paper crafts and knick-knacks with me and my SIL will be selling some shirts!

Anyway, reason for this post is the list for February swappers... Here it is...

Linda
Kim Y.
Cyndi
Leanne
Mimi
Shanikulani
Karen
Colleen

If i missed anyone, please let me know ASAP. Late swappers, if you still want to join in, please email me at krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com NO LATER than Wednesday, Feb. 2. Swap info will be sent out by the weekend.

Thank you to all who keep supporting my swap!! I hope you are enjoying it and having fun surprising your "sister"!! Be back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris