Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Secret Sister Swap - January Sign-ups

{{January Sign-up is now closed}}
It's time to sign-up for January's Secret Sister Swap!! December's swap is well on it's way and i can't wait to see what this month's players have given/received! =D Thanks to all of you who have participated in the swap's debut!!

You have until December 26th at midnight HST to sign-up... Here's a little about the swap:

1. You can swap anything you think is appropriate. Such as cards, 3d projects, gift tags, altered items, etc. You are not restricted to just a card for each swap... for example, you can do a card this month and gift tags next month, etc... be creative and use your talents! Many of you do not limit yourself to cards, there are some that do awesome jewelry, altered items and so on, so this is the swap to make something special and surprise someone...

2. I kindly ask that you please send out your swaps before month's end. If you can't send it by the end of the month, please let me know so i can inform your partner.

3. The most important of all, HAVE FUN! We all love surprises!!!

Leave a comment on this post if you would like to join in. Participants from last month, just comment here if you would like to join in again. Any new players that would like to join in the fun, please email me at krisnal5868 at hotmail dot com with the subject "Secret Sister Swap" (so i don't miss your email) with the following info: Full name, Address and Blog URL (if you have one).

Let's have another month of fun surprises!!

5 comments:

  1. thanks for reminding me..gotta send out my dec one! sign me up again, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kris! I would like to sign up for Jan.! This is fun since it's a secret!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can count me in for Jan. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the reminder, Kris! I gotta get my stuff out!!! I am so late with everything! Please sign me up for Jan! Thanks, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kris! Yes sign me up for Jan...just remembered to sign up when I got your awesome blog candy in the mail yesterday! thanks for the yummy goodies!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris