Thursday, June 10, 2010

Still time to enter.... so hurry!

Happy THURSDAY!!!! just a quick reminder that my first blog candy ends tonight at midnight Hawaii time... so even if you are hours ahead of me, you can still join in as long as your comment shows up on this post before midnight.... my blog is set up under Hawaii time, so your comment posting will reflect the current time in Hawaii... =D come and play for some candy... optional postings are described but you don't have to if you don't want to...

Thank you to everyone who has already commented on my ONE YEAR celebration and for those who have played the optional events!!!! it's a month long celebration and a new candy begins tomorrow after we reveal the FIRST WINNER! just have fun and play along... we might just randomnly pull another name for a surprise giveaway.... never know these days with my mood swings.... hehe! All entries will be put into a "something" and a name will be drawn by one of my DDs... so bring in your comments and try your LUCK!!! THANK YOU!!!

hope to be back later with some crafting fun.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris