Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pink & Green Christmas

What a beautiful Sunday it is! Hello friends!! hope you all are enjoying the weekend... i still can't believe how time is flying on by.... Christmas will be here in less than 2 weeks and i'm still not ready... managed to wrap a few more presents last night but there is still a mountain of presents... i am working on a few big projects and after that i'll be taking a semi short break to finish things on the home front... i will be particiating with my DT sisters for Flutter by Wednesdays and the Diedrich Dare, so be sure to look out for that... and don't forget the HUGE All Customer Club Anya Blog Hop tomorrow... with the count down to Christmas please don't be alarmed if i miss a day of posting... i'll be okay, just super busy... atleast i think i'll be okay... LOL...

Thank you to my dear friends who showed concern about my super early post yesterday.... LOL... yah, i had 3 hours of sleep... a short, 20 minute nap coming down from the farm and that's it... but Mr. Sandman really had me in a trance last night since i was able to sneak in 7 hours of sleep... =D

i have a card to show you today, that will be entered for the following challenges:

1. MMSC #31 - Sketch with a winter theme

2. LLWWC #16 - Pink and Green I got this cutesy LaLa Fairy in the mail on Friday and just couldn't help but inking her up... isn't she cute?! she's colored in with copics and glittered with diamond and cotton candy stickles... i embossed the white CS with the cuttlebug snowflake folder and the pink CS with the swiss dots folder... used my nesties to shape out the the focal as well as the half circles... the green greetings paper is by Imaginisce Christmas line... I think she makes the perfect winter fairy to bring Christmas wishes to someone... =D

sorry to have to run off so quickly... need to finish up some crafts and clean up the craft room a little... Have a super fabulous Sunday!!! and as always, Thank you for sharing a moment with me.... be back soon!

10 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Kris--love how you glittered her up, she looks so glamourous! Glad you caught up with your sleep. Enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kris...This is cute. I just love it. Don't work too hard on the Christmas stuff. it will all work out.lol...I have to get our tree up Wednesday when I get home from work at 1pm....Wish me luck..lol..Have a great Sunday. I talk at you later. Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Gorgeous card! I really love how you colored Lala!
    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at La-La Land Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes that is for sure very cutesy..I love it and the pink and green really work well together. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kris~

    Gorgeous card (as usual). Takes me back to my middle school years with the colored streaks in my hair. I think your Lala looks better than me back in the day. Hope you can get all you need done!!! I know how you feel with so much to do, but so little time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love, love, love the pink and green streaks in Lala's hair!!!! Gorgeous card!!! Thank you so much for playing along with us this week at La-La Land Crafts.
    Hugs!!
    :) Irina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey GF,
    Love the pink & green! Love her hair.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I love pink and green together....just wonderful. So pretty with the glitter!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Midnight Madness this week.

    Carol
    MMSC-DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kris - how cute is this - love the image and the Nestie you have used (one of my favourites) Love the colours - they are so girlie and perfect for your card! Great use of the sketch Kris!! I am loving this! Thanks for playing along with the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week, we love to see what you do and look forward to seeing you next week.
    Lnda MMSC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  10. She definitely IS cute! I love Fairy Lala! She looks awesome in pink and green.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris