Monday, October 19, 2009

Hello!

A simple Hello! i thought i wasn't going to make the deadline for the Flutter by Wednesday Challenge #79... only because i thought i had posted it already... aahhh! i'm losing my mind... so here i am rushing to get it in... i just love this fairy from TGF... and i find myself using her over and over again... believe me, there will be one more post using her... not this week but next for something Spook-Tacular...
i used one of the previous sketches from MMSC to kindly put this card together... i made it for a dear friend, whom i swap cards with each month... hope she likes it! i didn't want to add too much since the DP has a great setting to it already.... so some stickles gg and dew drops completed this card... the DP is by DCWV Latte stack... isn't she flutter-ful! =D

4 comments:

  1. So adorable!! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'm sure your friend will love it! TFS :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable one, KRis. Cool colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your wonderful and sweet comments keep me going! Thank you so very much!! Have a blessed crafting day! Hugs, Kris